Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YUNG CAL "LAST OF THE BEST" TRACK LISTING.

1.Trap all day produced by ke on the track
2.Can't save them produced by vetsquad
3.Shorty I produced by beatknockaz
4.Quarantine remix
5.Gettin dough produced by beatknockaz
6.Chevy remix Ft. Big Tyme produced by chris steel and drmr boy
7.O's produced by ghostdahustla
8.Nobody to blame produced by Chris steel
9.Rich nigga shit Ft. Yung Pimp produced by dj dbf
10.Heartbreak heartshok produced by deliviorean
11.I'm ready freestyle
12.All u need Ft. Slym produced by Chris steel
13.What I'm doin Drake Ft. Scot Free
14.Money on my mind freestyle
15.I tried Ft. Big Tyme produced by Chris steel
16.Forever Yung
17.Girl you won *exclusive*!!
18.Look what I got freestyle
19.*bonus track*
20.*bonus track*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home